Wednesday 5 November 2014

A Professional Bra Fitting: What a Difference!


We know that there are many women who have never experienced the power of a professional bra fitting. We want to stop this from being the best-kept secret, so we asked one of our customers to describe her first hand experience.

This is Barb’s story:

What were your experiences buying bras like before you started shopping at Brabary?

My bra shopping experiences prior to Brabary were a nightmare for me! I dreaded even going shopping for bras and put it off as long as I possibly could. I would make sure I had a good chunk of time and then head out to a department store like The Bay.

I would walk up and down every aisle looking for something in my size that didn't look like a granny bra...because I am larger, I found that to be an overwhelmingly difficult task! I would take bra after bra into the change room, hoping that one would fit AND look good! Often I would end up in near tears and leave with nothing. It was without a doubt the worst thing to shop for.

What made you decide to give Brabary a try?

I met Jane at the club and she suggested that I come in to see her at Brabary. Others who knew of her and her business also highly recommended her. I was simply hoping to find a better way to shop for bras that didn't depress the hell out of me!

What do you remember about your first professional bra fitting?

I remember feeling a bit self-conscious when I went in for my first fitting. That feeling quickly passed when I realized how knowledgeable Jane and her staff were. It was clear that I wasn't the only busty woman to feel that level of anxiety about bra shopping. They put me at ease right away and instead of guessing what might fit me, they knew exactly what would AND what would look good on me!

What difference has it made to have professional fittings?

When you wear a bra that fits you feel better, you feel more confident and the clothes you wear over top of that bra look better! The professional fittings take the stress out of bra shopping. I no longer have to guess. They have my measurements, size and preferences on file in their computer so even if I can't remember they do!


Thanks to Barb, a Brabary customer and fan.

No comments:

Post a Comment